I’m Still Open For Business
Real Estate Transactions are Still Happening!
Even though we are going through challenging times with the Covid19 pandemic, people still need to buy and sell real estate. In fact, challenging times can present some interesting and unforeseen opportunities in real estate. That said, I want to ensure all my clients that I take every precaution that I can to keep buyers, sellers and myself safe, by applying Best Practices to my real estate business.
With buyer clients, Best Practices include:
- Make sure to view any virtual tours before deciding whether or not you’d like to view in person.
- Postpone viewings if you don’t feel well or if you believe you may have been exposed to Covid19.
- Sanitize hands before and after each viewing.
- Wear masks inside any property or when in close proximity to others.
- Refrain from touching any household surfaces – I wear gloves so I’d be glad to open doors, etc.
- Only 2 adults are allowed at one time on each viewing.
- Pre-screening sellers before confirming viewing appointments.
With seller clients, Best Practices include:
- Postpone viewing requests if you don’t feel well or if you believe you may have been exposed to Covid19.
- Before and after each viewing, sanitize high touch areas such as doorknobs, light switches and other common surfaces.
- Remove pets from your home before any viewings (I encourage this regardless of Covid19).
- Pre-screening buyers before confirming viewing requests.
If you are thinking of buying or selling, don’t let Covid19 stop you. I continue to provide professional advice by phone, email or video. I will meet with clients in person but always adhering to Best Practices to help everyone stay safe.